Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asura

New additions to the Crestfall team

62 posts in this topic

I can only see this as positive and respect their anonymity.

Glad to have them on board. The more passionate people on board who believe in a vision, the better. Their experience in handling patched content on Nos is a huge benefit.

Welcome to the guys from Nostalrius. Much appreciation to your former and your upcoming work! And congrats to Schaka too. I'm awaiting an amazing experience on Crestfall.

Awesome to hear that the team is growing. Them being from Nostalrius gives me reassurance that i will find a new home here :) 

1 minute ago, limov417 said:

Expecting the influx of people who played on Nostalrius!

i wouldn't expect them to come en-masse until the marketing team starts making youtube videos to advertise the server at least, which would presumably happen after open-beta begins

Edited by Aquane

i don´t know what your plans with anti cheat and stuff like that is but maybe they can give you some input what they did on Nos. The had the best anti cheat sofware and methods to detect ingame activities like, goldtransactions i ever saw on a private server

Sounds good. 

I'm personally keen on staff introducing themselves with their experience - even if in brief terms - along with their respective roles, rather than just jumping in and answering posts/modding threads.

Just an opinion, as you were. 

Welcome, new dudes. 

Edited by VeloxBanks

6 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

Sounds good. 

I'm personally keen on staff introducing themselves with their experience - even if in brief terms - along with their respective roles, rather than just jumping in and answering posts/modding threads.

Just an opinion, as you were. 

Just to echo Outstandings thoughts here, would be nice to have new team members make a new topic and introduce themselves. We've had a few new mods recently who have just shown up in a thread, would be cool to get an intro before they start work. 

5 minutes ago, Rumpelholz said:

i don´t know what your plans with anti cheat and stuff like that is but maybe they can give you some input what they did on Nos. The had the best anti cheat sofware and methods to detect ingame activities like, goldtransactions i ever saw on a private server

@Asura correct me if I'm wrong,

but I can assure you that the anti-cheat system here is quite good Rumpelholz. :) 

New faces in our team midst? My, it's starting to look lively!

Welcome! I also summon Schaka to make his UI functional in 1.12.1. :-)

At this time, they wish to remain anonymous and unconnected with their previous roles, and therefore will appear under new names here at Crestfall.

I hope you don't just want to cover the fact that you accepted Slipry into the team :D

Great to hear about Schaka, he's definitely an asset. :)

You'll forgive me if I'm cautiously "meh" about the rest.

Are they isVV people or what? (good if so)

Some of the more "visible" names on the nostalrius forums I personally wouldn't like here at all, based on their post-shutdown behavior.

I don't think I'm the only one either or they'd have no problem bringing their tags over.